Tuesday, June 19, 2012

If there's a beginning, there's an end.

The time has come to say goodbye to Australia. I had the time of my life and met some pretty wonderful people that I hope to keep in touch with and see again. Thank you to everyone that has read my blog - here are a few parting pictures from my last two weeks while Ember was traveling around with me.


We spent 4 days in Cairns, which is the main 'Great Barrier Reef' city. We went snorkeling for a full day, relaxed on the beach, and kayaked at Palm Beach.


Lookout over Brisbane


There's nothing quite like Australian coffee at the beach.


View from our hotel/apartment in Miami Beach (Gold Coast). You can see Surfer's Paradise in the background.


Sydney!



Darling Harbour in Sydney


We went to a Wildlife Park in Sydney and saw all the cool native animals (and played with butterflies, mostly).




There was an event called 'Vivid' going on in Sydney while we were there. Artwork was displayed all around Sydney Harbour and the Opera House had animations on it at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment