Saturday, January 28, 2012

This Belongs on Daxton's Blog

One thing before I get started with this blog about Australia. I got to Canberra and realized I don't really have any pictures of Daxton, which was a little bit of a crisis. I had loaded them all on the mass storage drive that everyone could access at home instead of my personal computer, but obviously I couldn't connect to it from here :(

BUT WAIT - before you get all sad and sympathize me: I found a few pictures I hadn't yet transferred! I don't think Briana has even seen these.

Daxton was just hangin out and playin when I noticed he had this fascination with his toy flower. He kept trying to eat it! When I found the folder on my computer with the pictures, apparently I had titled it "Flower Make-out." I remember as soon as I started taking pictures he heard the shutter sound and instantly wanted to play with my camera. If you have seen him at all lately, you'll understand how he is about reaching for anything and everything. I think you can see him actually grabbing for the camera in the first few shots. Enjoy!

1 comment: